- Apply now to join the 2017 intake
- A specific triple Master’s degree
- Obtain emlyon business school’s MSc in Management Master’s degree. LMU Munich’s European Master of Science in Management and LUMS’ MSc in Management.
- Study international management based in France, Germany and in the United Kingdom
- A 2-year Master for students holding a Bachelor’s degree
- Access to global networks
- Specialise in Finance or Marketing or Strategy or Corporate Developement
- Alternate academic periods with in-company internships
- More than 30 nationalities bringing great diversity to the classroom
- Study learn in up to 4 countries
- Entirely taught in English
- Yearly intake: September
The MSc in Management – European Triple Degree. run jointly by emlyon business school (France), Ludwig Maximilian Universität (Germany) and Lancaster University Management School (United Kingdom), is a 2-year general management master that allows you to study international business from a European and global perspective. It is a triple Master’s degree based in France, Germany and the United Kingdom.
With a mixture of academic periods on different campuses , in-company internships , and unique multicultural European experience with a great diversity in the student body, this Master’s degree aims to comprehensively prepare you for a wide range of career possibilities all focused on global business. While the first year covers the fundamentals of management. the second year is devoted to a specialisation , qualifying you for a future position in one of the following business fields: Corporate Finance or Marketing or Strategy Change or Corporate Development.
The co-developed curriculum is delivered by faculty members from the three schools , reflecting the complexity of today’s global business life. This triple perspective on international management, situations and processes gives you the tools to adapt in multiple countries and to the various professional challenges of your future career.
You’ll benefit from a truly unique approach to learning.